Card game fans should not miss the betting game. j8play Blackjack is one of the most popular online casino games. The rules are uncomplicated, so both novice and experienced players can have fun playing. Let us show you some tips on how to play blackjack.
Online Blackjack Tips
j8play’s blackjack games are very easy to play and can now be accessed anytime with just a smartphone. j8play games support iOS and Android systems. It is important to learn how to add cards in blackjack game.
- when you play Your total points are 17, 18, 19, 20. Stay, don’t ask for more cards.
- If the total is 16, the dealer has 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 cards to stay, does not ask for more cards, the dealer 7 and 8 call 1 more card, the dealer has 9, 10 and A to fold. giving up half the bet
- If the total is 15 points, the dealer has 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 cards to stay, does not ask for more cards, the dealer 7, 8, 9 and A must call 1 more card, the dealer has 10 cards to fold and to lose half of the bet
- If the total is 13 and 14, the dealer has cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to stay, the dealer 7, 8, 9, 10 and A call 1 additional card.
- If the total is 12, the dealer has 4, 5, 6 cards to stay, does not ask for more cards, the dealer 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 and A, call 1 additional card.
- If the total score is 11 points or less points, ask for more cards.
How to count card in blackjack
It is very important to learn how to count cards in blackjack games.
- Cards 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 count as +1.
- Cards 7, 8 and 9 do not count.
- Cards 10, J, Q, K and A count -1.
For example, cards come out 3 4 5, count +1 +1 +1, so the total points are 3, otherwise there are 9, 10, J will be counted 0-1-1, summing up the count of this round is 1 Keep counting until you score +17. Getting +17 means you’ve got a lot less points in your cards. There is a chance that the high score card that has a lot in your hand such as 10, J, Q, K will come out, it has a high chance. Calling the card at this time has a high chance of getting +10. It makes playing in the round. This bet You have a better chance of guessing the game.
Conclusion about Blackjack
The point of blackjack is to see who has the closest card count to blackjack, and if the players are not satisfied with the count in their hand, they can always ask for a draw. However, you can only draw one card per round, and if you hold more than 21 points, it is called a “blind bet” or 0 points and you will immediately lose the money you bet.